Monday, November 19, 2007

Fuck you Shithead

Hey!

I love the site and I think it's the funniest place I have ever been to when it comes to poetry. A few years ago I wrote a poem for the fun of it when I was really pissed off, and I was writing it to confuse the hell out of someone, which, it worked, so that rocks. But I thought it would make a great addition to the emo poems on your site SO, without further ado, here it is:

Fuck you Shithead

My soul has been taken,
down down down,
into the bloody shores
of your sandy beaches.
You angsty angston!
You horse's birthmother!
You careless shithead!
I hate you!
Burn in the eternal flames from whence you came!
You ogre's mushroom,
you piece of filth.


Yeah...I don't really know what drugs I was on...lol...but I thought this would make so many people laugh their asses off!

Thanks, Avalia

No comments: